Alpinestars K-MX9 v2 Kids blue navi/red/white
- Reference: AS3356519-7102-130
- Marque: Alpinestars
- Disponibilité: Livraison en 8-10 jours ouvrables
Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, the KMX-9 v2 features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers. Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100 percent polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
• Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard. N 2013-1.
• Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight saving.
• Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
• Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting.
• Knitted stretchable panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
• Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
• Alpinestars Formula 1-derived design and technology shoulder epaulettes.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with safe closure system.
• Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driving.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
• Premium YKK zipper with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
• Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.